Starr Companies provides flexible and comprehensive solutions to Upstream Energy Insurance and Reinsurance markets.
We provide tailored products security to a wide client base from small sized Independents to Oil and Gas Majors. We offer lead terms to selected clients and aim to develop long term relationships throughout the Insurance cycle.
Our Underwriters are highly specialised and have deep knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry. They develop customised solutions with short timeframes and provide lead terms even for complex risks in challenging environments.
Our market-renowned Claims teams work closely with independent loss adjustors and experts to move claim processes to quick and fair solutions.
In addition, Starr provides engineering support and expertise to optimise our client risk profile with the cover granted.
Starr E&P provides a full range of cover to its customers
- Fixed Offshore Property including Gulf of Mexico Named Windstorm Exposure
- Control Of Well and Operators’ Extra Expense
- Business Interruption and Loss of Production Insurance
- Construction of Upstream Facilities
- Floating Production and Storage vessels
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Land Rigs and Contractors’ Equipment
- Upstream Processing Facilities
- Terminals and Single Buoy Moorings
- Up to USD 125m capacity on Operational and Construction risks