Starr Underwriting Agents Ltd (Starr) offers professional indemnity insurance to a broad range of clients on a worldwide basis.
At the core of the Professional Indemnity team it is our ability to understand our clients’ insurance requirements. Starr's experienced team of Underwriters offer our Clients and Brokers a unique approach and a real value to risk awareness and risk management.
The Professional Indemnity team are continuously looking to develop and grow business opportunities in partnership with our Starr Brokers and to deliver real answers for their needs and with over 30 years’ experience within the Professional Indemnity team we can offer both in the UK and international solutions.
Starr provides professional indemnity insurance to clients across a range of professions. Targeted segments include, but are not limited to:
- Architects and Engineers
- Construction Single Project
- Design & Construct
- Insurance Brokers
- Solicitors / Lawyers
- Other Professions i.e. IT, Loss Adjusters, Management Consultants
Excluded classes are actuaries, medical malpractice, and financial institutions, including IFAs.
- Breach of professional duty, negligence, civil liability, and bespoke coverage available.
- Limits offered on an any one claim or aggregate basis with costs and expenses included or in addition depending on territory and profession.
- Single project coverage can be provided on an annual and extended period basis.
- Packaged cover can be provided, including professional indemnity, general liability and construction coverage.
- Coverage can be offered on firms with US exposure.
- Maximum line size of USD 25m
/ Starr Pro