Our clients range from small, privately-held plants to multinational, Fortune 500 companies. We understand the insurance needs of both, including the complexities of captives and global insurance policies. Our team of experts are ready to help you, no matter how complex your needs.
We can provide or arrange admitted local coverage and claim services in over 140 countries and jurisdictions. Through our extensive business partners, we have local offices and experienced global operations account management. We can work closely with the insured’s risk management or insurance department to tailor a programme to fit their requirements, whatever their business may be.
Risk Management Programmes (Captive) and Risk Transfer Programmes (Non-Captive)
Issuance of a master policy and/or local policies in full compliance with any local laws and/or applicable regulations which are reinsured in whole or in part to an insured’s captive, to a rental captive, or to a “special purpose reinsurer” used as a retention funding mechanism, or to a reinsurance panel.
- Payment and administration of any taxes or duties associated with the issuance of the policies.
- Administration of premiums withheld as may be applicable, etc.
- Various policy limits available.
- Handling of local affiliates insurance claims under the local policies in excess of the deductibles.
- Provision of accurate and highly detailed reports to enable our clients to maintain control over global programmes.
- Cash flow management and premium settlement that are unparalleled in the industry.
For more information, please contact us.